Humpty Dumpty Is Back on The Wall

Posted by admin | November 26th, 2008 | Filed under Uncategorized

nau-launch-lizard-lounge.jpg

We’ve been working our butts off putting the Nau pieces back together again. Sort of like humpty dumpty who fell off the wall. So, we decided to throw a party – our “official’ launch party. The venue was Lizard Lounge, our new sister organization and retail partner in Portland where you can pick up the latest from Nau. By all accounts it was a terrific evening. Over 450 people came. They mingled, talked, drank and took in the music by Luke Reynolds who is on tour with his new album and band Pictures and Sound. According to all post party reports, the party goers had a grand time. For the gang at Nau, it was great to kick back for the night and say thanks to an amazing community of people who have helped us along the way.

nau_launch.jpg

7 Responses to “Humpty Dumpty Is Back on The Wall”

• December 4, 2008 at 9:54 pm | Ryan H. says

Nau is back…can’t wait to wear green fashion…$118 shirt at a time!

UNSUBSCRIBE.

• December 28, 2008 at 3:30 pm | Lita says

I’m so glad for Nau. the clothes are great and it’s nice to wear something with so much design and thought put into it. it’s worth it to have a couple well designed things instead of a bunch of mediocre clothes with murky origins. also everyone that works there is so nice!

• January 21, 2009 at 4:36 pm | James says

I’m really glad to see Nau’s return it was slightly disheartening to see a green company fade away but I love what your brand represents and is doing, you’re a true inspiration for change in this industry and an active model, to show that you can run a business ethically and make money!

• January 30, 2009 at 2:17 pm | Marlon says

Is it just me or has the fit changed on some of the old items? This is most notable on the Shroud of Purrin and Go-More-Pile jackets. Where before they fit well, now they are just loose — almost bordering on baggy. What happened? I’m glad I got these pieces before but it seems I won’t be able to replace them in the future. Has the fit changed on the other items as well?

• January 30, 2009 at 3:02 pm | Jamie says

Marlon, Thanks for the feedback, you are correct. The Go-More_pile jacket actually came in too small the first time around and was corrected in the subsequent production run, sorry if you liked it better the first time. The Shroud of Purrin Jacket however has not changed and I am wondering if you tried on the Shroud of Purrin Hoody instead? It is cut a bit boxier than the jacket.

• January 31, 2009 at 12:25 am | Marlon says

Jamie, now that you mention it, perhaps it was the hoody that I tried on — my apologies. I did like the older version of the Go-More-Pile since it layered easily under the Shroud of Purrin. It was perfect for those of us with smaller frames! The other jackets (and some shirts) in the range (with the exception of the Blazing jacket) I found to be too big. Perhaps nau can make XS versions for these? *hint*

• February 2, 2009 at 1:59 pm | Nau: The Thought Kitchen says

[...] Luke Reynolds is a great guy, a very talented musician and a friend of Nau’s. In fact, we considered ourselves to be very fortunate. He played at our relaunch party which took place in Lizard Lounge last November. [...]